- Incessant Designed and implemented Service Request Framework using Pega Smart BPM platform for Payment Investigation and Interactive Voice Response services for a leading Global consumer bank.
- Incessant builds a BPM system for One of World's Largest Bank with operations spreads across world for streamlining its IT to IT and Business to IT Requests for more than 400K Employees.
- Incessant helps a leading pharmaceutical company in designing and developing a single unified universal pricing tool for proposal configuration and guided selling component with seamless integrations with various upstream and downstream systems.
- Incessant designed an effective revenue and forecast tool that calculates project to date actual revenue and also provides a DBU forecast for a leading pharmaceutical company in US.
New @ Incessant
- Incessant recognised as the 3rd authorized partner of Pega - PUIC to help enterprises with their digital strategyRead More
- London, UK-October 20, 2015 - Incessant Technologies appoints Adrian Bignall
as Global Head of Sales & Customer SuccessKnow More
- Oct 5, 2015 - Appian App Market launch lists our solutions - iBOS, iAMS , and iCP to help clients achieve business agility.
- Proud pat on the back from the Minister for Natural Resources and Mines, Queensland Government Australia. Read More
- One of our esteemed clients, IAG, won the
Pega CAN Award at Pega World 2015 for its Home claim Pega 7 implementation delivered by Incessant as technology partner.
- Incessant partners with Duke University, USA again to welcome a fresh batch of 2015 interns to gain fresh perspectives and enable them to explore global work culture.
- Incessant Technologies recognized as the "20 Most Promising Banking Technology Solution Providers - 2015" by CIO Review magazine. Read the CEO's Interview and Press Release to know more