- Incessant Designed and implemented Service Request Framework using Pega Smart BPM platform for Payment Investigation and Interactive Voice Response services for a leading Global consumer bank.
- Incessant builds a BPM system for One of World's Largest Bank with operations spreads across world for streamlining its IT to IT and Business to IT Requests for more than 400K Employees.
- Incessant helps a leading pharmaceutical company in designing and developing a single unified universal pricing tool for proposal configuration and guided selling component with seamless integrations with various upstream and downstream systems.
- Incessant designed an effective revenue and forecast tool that calculates project to date actual revenue and also provides a DBU forecast for a leading pharmaceutical company in US.
New @ Incessant
- Incessant Technologies recognized as the "20 Most Promising Banking Technology Solution Providers - 2015" by CIO Review magazine. Read the CEO's Interview and Press Release to know more
- Incessant Technologies is a proud Platinum sponsor for Appian World 2015 in Washington D.C. April 27th - April 29th.
- Incessant Technologies has set up a "Technology Innovation Fund" to provide early stage seed funding for start-ups in and around Hyderabad.
- Incessant releases next generation Marketing Intelligence that enables marketing professionals in a B2C environment to analyse customer information using Predictive & Adaptive analytics and empower service representatives to make offers of relevant products while proactively engaging with customers video
- Incessant announces Clinical Pathways Solution - A comprehensive decision support suite for Healthcare Providers that uses BPM platform to automate care processes and drive better decisions, actions and results.
- Incessant Technologies congratulates the newly formed state of Telangana.
- Incessant brings runtime configuration of new products based on claims data & competition, influencing of static referral rules or creation of dynamic referrals, Claims risk advisories for Underwriters using Advance Risk Management Suite solution.
- Incessant Technologies congratulates the newly formed state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Incessant Technologies partners with Duke University, London for Internship program
- Incessant Technologies proudly occupies a place in the elite group of "10 Most Promising IT Services Companies in India" as outlined by Silicon India magazine.